1. Safety: (1)Leakage protection: When the boiler leaks electricity, cut off the power supply through the leakage circuit breaker in time to ensure personal safety.
(2) Water shortage protection: When the boiler is short of water, cut off the heating pipe control circuit in time to prevent the heating pipe from dry burning damage, and the controller sends out water shortage alarm instructions.
(3) Grounding protection: When the boiler shell is electrified, leakage current is introduced into the earth through the grounding wire, so as to ensure personal safety. Usually the protective grounding wire should be well connected with the earth. Angle iron and steel pipe buried deep underground are often used as grounding body. The grounding resistance should not be greater than 4_.
(4) Steam overpressure protection: When the boiler steam pressure exceeds the set upper limit pressure, the safety valve starts and releases steam to reduce the pressure.
(5)Over-current protection: When the boiler is over-loaded (overvoltage), the leakage circuit breaker is automatically disconnected.
(6)Power supply protection: With the help of advanced electronic circuits, reliable power-off protection can be carried out after the detection of over-voltage, under-voltage, Phase-break and other fault states.
2. Convenience: (1) When the power supply is introduced into the electronic control box, the boiler will enter (or leave) full-automatic operation with one key operation.
(2) The amount of water in the boiler decreases, and the control system automatically replenishes the water from the water tank to the boiler through the water supply pump.
3. Rationality: In order to use electric energy reasonably and effectively, the heating power is divided into several sections. After the heating power is determined by the user according to the actual needs, only the corresponding leakage circuit breaker (or the corresponding switching switch) can be closed. The sectional circulation of heating pipes reduces the impact of boilers on power grid in operation.
4. Reliability: (1) Boiler body is undercoated by argon arc welding, and the cover surface is welded by hand, which is strictly inspected by X-ray inspection.
(2) Boilers are made of steel, which is strictly selected according to manufacturing standards.
(3) Boiler accessories are selected from domestic and foreign high-quality products, and have been tested by the test furnace to ensure the long-term normal operation of the boiler.