1) The gluing machine should be inspected before use every day. It is found that the foreign matter is cleaned in time, the equipment is properly lubricated, and the moving parts are flexible.
2) After the test run is normal, the glue is injected into the glue tank, and the gap between the rubber rollers is adjusted according to the thickness of the veneer and the viscosity of the glue, and
The gap between the rubber roller and the rubber roller.
3) During the rubber coating process, the surface of the veneer should be cleaned to prevent sharp debris from scratching the rubber layer coated on the surface of the rubber roller; the surface of the rubber layer caused by prolonged use should be repaired in time.
4) After long time stop and daily work, in order to prevent the glue from solidifying, thoroughly clean the glue applicator, clean the rubber roller, squeeze roller and glue tank, and spray the glue to the whole body. Also clear it completely. After cleaning, pay attention to dry water stains to prevent rust.
5) During the period of deactivation of the glue applicator, it should be restored to the factory state; adjust the upper applicator roller and the glue roller to return to the initial position, rotate the adjustment nut of the applicator roller and the adjustment sleeve of the rubber roller to adjust the rubber roller. The compression spring and the squeeze roller are fully relaxed and fully lubricate the components and maintain the equipment.
Veneer coating is an important process in the production of plywood. The quality of the gluing not only affects the veneer strength of the veneer and the physical and mechanical properties of the plywood, but also affects the production cost of the plywood. Therefore, mastering the structure, working principle and adjustment of the glue coating quality of the veneer coating machine is conducive to the correct and rational use of the veneer gluing machine.