The boiler is a thermal energy equipment with high temperature and high pressure. It is one of the special equipments. It is widely used in institutions, business enterprises and various industries. It is a dangerous and special equipment. In the event of an accident involving public safety, it will cause huge losses to the country and people’s lives and property. For public safety, people's lives and property safety, in accordance with the State Council's "Special Equipment Safety Supervision Regulations", the following matters should be noted when using boilers:
1. The boiler shall be accompanied by the “design documents required by the safety technical specifications, the product quality certificate, the safety and maintenance instructions, and the supervision and inspection certificate (safety performance supervision and inspection certificate)”.
2. Installation, maintenance and renovation of the boiler. The unit engaged in the installation, maintenance and transformation of the boiler shall obtain the qualification certificate for the installation and maintenance of special equipment issued by the provincial quality and technical supervision bureau before it can engage in the installation, maintenance and transformation of the boiler. Before the construction, the construction unit will inform the municipality or the special equipment safety supervision and management department of the municipality directly under the jurisdiction of the construction, maintenance and transformation, and send the construction notice to the local county-level quality and technical supervision bureau for the record, and then notify the construction.
3. Acceptance of boiler installation, maintenance and renovation. After the completion of the construction, the construction unit shall report the water pressure test and installation supervision of the boiler to the Special Equipment Inspection Institute of the State Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision. After passing the qualification, the State Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau, the State Special Equipment Inspection Institute, and the County Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau will participate in the whole experience.
4. Registration of the boiler. After the boiler is accepted, the user must fill in the "Boiler (Census) Registration Form" in accordance with the "Special Equipment Registration and Use Management Rules", register with the State Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision, and apply for the "Special Equipment Safety Use Registration Certificate". 》.
5. Operation of the boiler. The boiler operation must be operated by a certified person who has passed the training and obtained the "Special Equipment Operator Certificate". The operation rules, eight systems and six records must be strictly observed during use.
6. Inspection of the boiler. The boiler shall be inspected once a year, and boilers that have not been inspected safely shall not be used. The safety accessories of the boiler are regularly inspected once a year. The pressure gauges are checked once every six months. Safety accessories that have not been inspected regularly shall not be used.
7. It is strictly forbidden to install the atmospheric boiler as a pressure boiler. It is strictly forbidden to use boilers with three safety accessories such as water level gauge, safety valve and pressure gauge.