1. The brakes of each mechanism should be regularly checked and adjusted the gap between the brake shoe and the brake wheel to ensure flexibility and reliability. There should be no dirt on the friction surface, and any dirt must be washed away with gasoline or thin materials.
2. Lubrication of all parts such as reduction gearbox, gearbox, external gear, and hydraulic oil is performed according to the requirements in the lubrication table.
3. Pay attention to check for broken wires and loose strands in each wire rope. If it exceeds the relevant regulations, it must be replaced immediately. The maintenance of wire rope should be strictly in accordance with GB5144-85.
4. Frequently check the connection of each part, and tighten it if it is loose. The body connecting bolts should be checked for tightness when the body is compressed (the rotating arm method can be used to create a compressed state). All connecting shafts must have cotter pins and they must be fully opened.
5. Frequently check whether the institutions are operating normally and whether there is noise. If any failure is found, it must be eliminated in time.
6. When installing, removing and adjusting the slewing mechanism, pay attention to ensure that the centerline of the reducer of the slewing mechanism is parallel to the centerline of the gear.
7. Always check all wires and cables for damage. Bandage and replace the damaged part in time.
8. In case of overheating of the motor, stop the machine in time, and continue to run after removing the fault. The motor bearing lubrication should be good.
9. The contact surface of each part of the brush should be kept clean. Adjust the brush pressure so that the contact area is not less than 50%.
10. Keep the control boxes and power distribution boxes clean, and clean the dust on electrical equipment in time.
11. The contacts of the travel switch of each safety device must be reliable to open and close, and the contact arc pits should be polished in time.