The purpose of sanding the particleboard by the sander is to sand the pre-cured layer of the board to achieve the highest surface strength of the board, and also to set the thickness of the plain board, and make the board surface smoother by fine sand. In order to be used as a substrate for processing decorative panels and furniture.
Therefore, the sander is the most important link in the entire production process. Let us talk about the relevant knowledge in the use of the sander!
Precautions during the use of a sander
1. During the operation of the sanding machine, the sanding disc, wheel, belt, and polishing wheel may be broken and exploded at any time. The sander brush (20 photos) must be worn with glasses, helmets and other protective equipment when operating.
2. During the operation of the machine, it is strictly forbidden to touch the abrasive belt, grinding wheel, grinding head, polishing wheel, etc.
3. Machines without effective protection measures cannot be used
4. A large amount of dust will be generated when sanding. Use a mask
5. The sanding equipment should be installed in a dry, ventilated place without direct sunlight.
6. When the automatic sander is used, it must have matching dust removal equipment, otherwise it will be prone to failure, damage to equipment and affect production.
7. Belt belt sanding should be adjusted in time when belt deviation is found.
8. The wheel sanding must confirm the accurate running direction of the wheel, and lock the wheel to prevent the wheel from flying out.