Hydraulic cold presses are increasingly welcomed by a wide range of users. Although the content of hydraulic cold presses has been introduced a lot in previous articles, our operators have received many Perhaps the primary reason for leaving messages about machine-related issues is that many details have not been paid attention to. Today, our operating staff will lead us to understand these issues.
Preparation before cold press operation:
1. Clean up the machine (including the glue scale on the light board) and the workplace;
2. Check if there is any oil leakage in the oil bed and oil circuit;
3. Check if the oil pump circulation switch is turned on;
4. Prepare materials and accessories (pad, paper, etc.).
Cold press operation procedure:
1. First, use a feather duster to clean the dust on the surface of the workpiece, and if there is oil, you need to clean it up, and then apply uniform urea-formaldehyde glue. 2. Put the coated workpiece on the thin wood and put it into the cold press
2. For each standard type of board, there is a need for the first self-check, whether the kanban is shifted, and whether the glue is strong;
3. At the end of the operation, block the power supply, and clean up the remaining materials.
Note for cold press:
1. The operator needs to pass the drill after being qualified, and the non-local operator shall not operate the machine;
2. Adhere to the cleanliness and uniform force of the press;
3. Insist that the oil circuit switch is open;
4. During the lifting process of the press, it is forbidden to reach into the press;
5. The press after use should adhere to the closed condition.
Cold press downtime is generally divided into the following conditions:
1. Shutdown between meals: requires someone on duty.
2. One-shift shutdown: The equipment is required to block the main power supply when it is not operating.
3. Fake downtime: The main power supply is blocked when the equipment is not in operation. For example, if the temperature is below 0 degrees, the water accumulated in the equipment should be drained to prevent freezing of the equipment parts. Once maintenance.
4. Long time downtime: no operation status maintenance according to the above operation, so that the equipment will not be damaged in the natural environment.