The hydraulic cold press is a kind of cold press. Compared with the general cold press, the hydraulic cold press has better functions in all aspects, and the operation noise is low, the lifting speed is fast, and the operation is simple. After a period of operation of the hydraulic cold press, it is necessary to add hydraulic oil to the cold press. Although the method of filling the hydraulic cold press seems to be simple, there are many details to be noted. The specific methods of fueling are as follows:
Refueling process of the hydraulic cold press:
1. Place the boom parallel to the direction of the crawler, and stop after turning to the left 45 °, so that the bucket cylinder piston rod extends all the way, the stick cylinder piston rod retracts, and the boom is slowly dropped to make the bucket Put it on the ground, then turn off the engine, open the fuel tank bleed valve, pull the operating handle back and forth, step on the pedal several times to release the system residual pressure formed by its own weight.
2. Check the cleanliness of the hydraulic oil, and use gasoline to clean the joints of the pipes, the joints of the pump and the motor, the oil drain plug, the top fuel cap and the bottom oil drain plug at and around the fuel tank. If it is used for a long time, the dirty hydraulic oil will be replaced.
3. Turn over the oil valve and the oil drain plug at the bottom of the oil tank, so that the old oil flows into the oil drum containing waste oil.
4. Turn over the fuel filler cap of the fuel tank, take out the fuel filter element, and check whether the residual oil in the bottom, edges, and corners of the fuel tank contain metal powder or other impurities. To clean the fuel tank, first, clean it twice with diesel fuel, then blow-dry the inside of the fuel tank with compressed air. Check whether there are residual sludge, impurities, etc. at the inner corners, until the finishing and cleaning stops, and finally wash it again with new oil.
5. Disassemble the oil pipes.
6. Remove the filter elements of some filters in the system. When replacing the filter element, carefully check the filter element for metal powder or other impurities, so that you can understand the wear of the parts in the system.
7. Drain the old oil in the main hydraulic pump, reverse the motor, and travel motor cavity, and fill with new oil. (When adding new oil, the general amount of oil can be added to three-quarters of the tank. If it is added too much, there may be a phenomenon of hydraulic oil overflowing when returning oil.