The basic principle of the high-frequency heating
Materials alias conductors and insulators, such as wood, plastics, grains, vulcanized rubber, fiberglass, strong rubber, and water. High-frequency materials are heated and placed in a high-frequency electrostatic field. Under the action of the electrostatic field, the molecular structure of matter is classified along the direction of the electric field. Because the direction of the high-frequency electrostatic field is changing rapidly, the molecular structure of the material is in the original high-speed operation or vibration position, and the friction and impact of the object are heated, thereby achieving the purpose of heating. This is the basic principle of high-frequency compound machine heating.
1. The heating speed is faster and the efficiency is higher. When the thickness of the steel is less than 20mm, the transmission time is generally 1min / mm. When the thickness exceeds this value, the heating time will be greatly increased, and the thickness of the high-frequency heating steel will be greatly reduced. High-frequency heating only needs 2 hours up and down, heat transfer only 5-6 days.
2. Uniform heating: heat is generated inside the block so that the block is heated uniformly in the magnetic field. By adding processed wood at the same temperature, the dry and solid compressive strength of the adhesive can be reasonably improved and the product quality can be improved.
3. The entire heating process is easy to control: heating of the heating power supply, stop the heating power supply is turned off, the heating time is adjustable, easy to control.
4. Microbial irritability: can be used to remove bacteria, grain oil processing, body-controlled electrotherapy, etc.
5. Temperature selectivity: Since different chemicals have different loss coefficients at a certain frequency, the kinetic energy of the digested and absorbed electrostatic field is different. In the same electrostatic field, an effective selection of frequency and raw materials can further improve heating efficiency and reduce energy consumption. For example, wood boards can heat the same glue in an electrostatic field, but the wood is not.
6. Manufactured by applying automation technology, with a small footprint and low labor efficiency.
7. Environmental protection, no heating furnace, dust removal, smoke prevention, no high-temperature source, health, and safety.