During the operation of the machine, there are often some problems. If it is not handled properly, it can affect production and add cost. This requires operators to be familiar with operating regulations, skilled operations, and timely elimination.
The following is an analysis of common problems with sanders.
1. The deviation of the belt is usually caused by the improper adjustment. The normal swing of the belt should be 15-20umm, and the swing frequency is 15-20 times/min. The swing speed is moderate and the swing speed is common. If it is in an abnormal situation, it will show the deviation phenomenon over a long period of time, especially if the speed of swinging in and out is not the same, which will easily cause the appearance of abnormal shutdown; the photoelectric switch is damaged, the solenoid valve is damaged, and the swing cylinder is damaged. Insufficient vacuuming and high dust concentration will affect the normal operation of the photocell and cause deviation of the belt; damaged parts should be replaced in time to improve the dust removal effect.
2. Limitation failure, limit switches on both sides of the abrasive belt. When the abrasive belt swings and fails to run to one side, the limit switch is touched, the abrasive belt is released, and the main motor is actively stopped, which can be useful for maintaining the abrasive belt. Once the limit failure can lead to damage to the abrasive belt, friction on the flames, and even fire. Therefore, the limit switch should always check whether the action is reliable.
3. Belt wrinkling, once the belt is wrinkled, it can no longer be used. Generally, there are three kinds of belt wrinkles that can be formed: abrasive rollers and tension rollers are formed by wear, grinding, and correction rollers. Drying and drying methods can be used for treatment. The sander does not use the rollers for rust and rough appearance for a long time, and the belt is difficult to swing. It is recommended that the rollers be rusted or polished with finer sandpaper.
4. Cracking of the belt, cracking of the belt is mainly caused by the deviation of the belt or the bluntness of the belt is not replaced in time, or the sanding load is excessive, or a hard object is encountered during the sanding, or the quality of the belt itself is caused. Try to prevent the abrasive belt from cracking, otherwise, it can cause a fire. When the current is abnormal, it should be investigated whether the abrasive belt is dull, and if it is, it should be replaced in time.
5. Deviation, slippage, rebound, and adjustment of the sander need to adjust the upper conveying roller back pressure tension spring to two thirds (the remaining one third). The distance between the upper and lower conveying rollers should be adjusted. 1.5mm or 1mm less than the thickness of the passed slab, otherwise it will cause the slab to drift or slip. Bounce back when severe, which can hurt your personal safety.
6. After changing the sand belt, the size of the sanding plate changes. When the cantilever of the sanding machine is loosened or locked, the azimuth pulsation is large, and it should be within 0.5mm. If it is too large, when the locking block locks the cantilever, the difference in the locking force will cause the repetitive accuracy of the cantilever to be different, which will cause the size of the sanding plate to fluctuate and directly affect the sanding accuracy of the sander. When the cantilever error occurs too much (beyond 0.5mm), the locking block fixing bolts should be unscrewed and adjusted properly. When replacing the abrasive belt together, the locking force of the locking block should be the same.
7. The main bearing seat oscillates abnormally. Under normal conditions, the main bearing housing has very small oscillations, and experienced operators can judge whether it is normal or not. There is usually no condition to measure with the instrument at the scene, but it can be compared with other bearing housings to judge, and it can also be determined from the appearance of the sanding board. Good or bad to judge. When the bearing seat oscillates abnormally, it can be considered that there are two reasons. One is that the bearing is damaged and only the bearing needs to be replaced. The other is that the touch roller is abraded and out of the park. The original dynamic balance is damaged and an abnormal vibration occurs. It is necessary to remove the sander for repair.