The hydraulic cold press produced by the hot press manufacturer is mainly composed of an oil pressure system, an electrical control system, a pressure plate, and a fuselage. The device has the characteristics of a compact structure and good strength, so it is liked by a wide range of users. However, when the hydraulic cold press exhibits shortcomings in the process of repairing, some useful diagnostic methods can speed up the maintenance time, quickly find the location of the defect, saving time and effort. Do we know of any relatively useful diagnostic methods to diagnose the shortcomings of this device?
The shortcomings of the general occurrence of hydraulic presses and their causes can be roughly divided into the following five aspects:
(1) Improper adjustment of hydraulic components, such as hydraulic pump, oil motor, secondary valve, directional valve, overflow valve, unloading valve, balance valve pressure, and flow adjustment errors;
(2) Damaged or impurities of the sealing element prevent the hydraulic element from operating normally;
(3) The hydraulic components are worn or damaged, such as the failure of the sealing of the valve components, the failure of the tension spring, the vacancy is too large or too small, etc .;
(4) The electrical control organization of the hydraulic machine has failed, such as failure of the relay, poor contact or damage to the button, incorrect electromagnet equipment, the incorrect connection of the motor phase line, etc. constitutes a malfunction of the hydraulic component or a program error;
(5) Auxiliary tissue failure, such as improper adjustment or damage to the limit switch, damage to the pressure gauge, damage to the pressure relay, or too large or too small filter mesh.
Although there are many methods for diagnosing the shortcomings of hydraulic presses, there is a relatively short diagnosis method. Therefore, when using these methods, it is necessary to summarize the skills of using the shortcomings of hydraulic presses and use scientific instruments together, which can be scientific, accurate, and economic Find the location of the hydraulic machine's shortcomings quickly and quickly and make the hydraulic machine work normally as soon as possible.
The common inspection methods of the shortcomings of the hydraulic cold press machine are as follows:
The first is the replacement method: replacing (exchanging) the same components on hydraulic machines of the same type, structure, and principle in the same orientation can quickly prove whether the replaced components have defects or not. The benefit of this method is that even if the repairer's skill level is low, the method can be used to quickly identify and deal with the shortcomings of the hydraulic machine. However, the use of this method must be based on the same type, the same structure, the same hydraulic principle, and the same hydraulic components as conditions, so this method has great limitations and relative blindness.
The second auxiliary method: With the aid of simple auxiliary parts, the hydraulic components of the hydraulic system are diagnosed for defects.
The man-made commutation method uses the ejector rod to commutate the hydraulic valve components, which can be used to diagnose whether the directional valve is generalized, such as stuck, and the valve core is not in place. This method can confirm whether the hydraulic components are defective without disassembling the components, avoiding excessive disassembly operations, reducing the diagnosis time of the defects, and facilitating quick diagnosis, especially with regard to the disadvantages of larger cylinder seals. Very useful.
The third experience method: the maintenance personnel understands the structure and operating principle of each hydraulic component through the hydraulic system theory of the hydraulic machine they master, on the basis of rich practical experience, comprehensively analyze the shortcomings of the hydraulic machine and make a correct diagnosis.